Ortiz thanks Silva for giving up 1st-class seat to his girlfriend
It's all respect between former UFC champions Tito Ortiz and Anderson Silva following their boxing match.
Ortiz posted a video Sunday on Instagram thanking Silva for offering up his seat on their flight so the former's girlfriend, Amber Nichole Miller, could sit next to him.
"The biggest thing I think Anderson Silva's ever done to me. I'm very thankful. He just actually gave up his first-class ticket for Amber to sit here," Ortiz said. "The flights messed up - or the airline, Jet Blue, messed up - but Anderson Silva gave his seat up for Amber to sit next to me.
"Anderson Silva, you're the man, dude. I appreciate it. Thank you very much."
Silva knocked out Ortiz 81 seconds into the Triller Fight Club co-main event in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night. Ortiz appears eager to return to the boxing ring, though, as he called out YouTuber Logan Paul for a match after his loss.
- Buccaneers' Brown, Sherman out vs. Bears with injuries
- Flores sticks up for Tua: 'I'm happy with our quarterback'
- Report: Simmons tells 76ers he's not mentally ready to play to expectations
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins
- Dodgers' Taylor: I'll look back at 3-HR game for rest of my life