Chelsea cruised into the next phase of the Europa League on Thursday after beating Malmo 5-1 on aggregate to reach the round of 16.
Inter Milan also advanced to the next stage of the tournament after securing a 5-0 aggregate win over Rapid Wien, while Bayer Leverkusen were left stunned following their elimination against Krasnodar.
In the earlier round of matches, Arsenal overcame a 1-0 first-leg deficit against BATE Borisov, defeating the Belarusians 3-0 to qualify for the Europa League round of 16.
They will be joined by Valencia, who booked their own ticket by dispatching Celtic 3-0 on aggregate. Spanish club Sevilla were the first to progress to the round of 16 courtesy their second leg victory over Lazio on Wednesday.
Here are all the complete results of Thursday's round-of-32 fixtures:
- Arsenal 3, BATE Borisov 0 (Arsenal win 3-1 on aggregate)
- Valencia 1, Celtic 0 (Valencia win 3-0 on aggregate)
- Dinamo Zagreb 3, Viktoria Plzen 0 (Dinamo win 4-2 on aggregate)
- Eintracht Frankfurt 4, Shakhtar Donetsk 1 (Eintracht win 6-3 on aggregate)
- Napoli 2, Zurich 0 (Napoli win 5-1 on aggregate)
- Red Bull Salzburg 4, Club Brugge 0 (Salzburg win 5-2 on aggregate)
- Villarreal 1, Sporting CP 1 (Villarreal win 2-1 on aggregate)
- Zenit St. Petersburg 3, Fenerbahce 1 (Zenit win 3-2 on aggregate)
- Bayer Leverkusen 1, FC Krasnodar 1 (Krasnodar win on away goals)
- Benfica 0, Galatasaray 0 (Benfica win 2-1 on aggregate)
- Chelsea 3, Malmo 0 (Chelsea win 5-1 on aggregate)
- Dynamo Kyiv 1, Olympiacos 0 (Kyiv win 3-2 on aggregate)
- Genk 1, Slavia Prague 4 (Prague win 4-1 on aggregate)
- Inter Milan 4, Rapid Wien 0 (Inter win 5-0 on aggregate)
- Real Betis 1, Rennes 3 (Rennes win 6-4 on aggregate)