Cast your own baseball HOF ballot: The results are in 👀
We gave you the power to submit your own ballot ahead of the 2022 Hall of Fame announcement Tuesday. From the 5,678 responses received, no candidate landed the required 75% of the vote to be elected into Cooperstown.
David Ortiz missed enshrinement by just 44 votes on his first year on your ballot, while Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens finish their 10-year run without reaching the Hall of Fame. A.J. Pierzynski, Jake Peavy, and Carl Crawford fall off the ballot after not receiving the necessary 5% required to stay on.
Here are the full results:
- Anderson's HR hushes Yankees, lifts White Sox to doubleheader sweep
- Machado's 4 extra-base hits lead surging Padres to sweep of Giants
- Hendriks not buying Donaldson's apology: That statement was 'complete bullshit'
- Twins erase 6-run deficit in final 2 innings to stun Royals
- The ageless Verlander is doing it again - but now with an evolved approach