Mitchell, Conley start Game 6 vs. Clippers
Conley hadn't yet played in the series due to a hamstring strain, while Mitchell has dealt with ankle pain all series and looked visibly uncomfortable at times. After Utah's 119-111 loss in Game 5, the two-time All-Star said he'll play through the injury.
"It's something I'm going to have to deal with," he said Wednesday, according to ESPN's Tim MacMahon. "I mean, it f------ sucks. I ain't got nothing else to say.
"Like, it's tough when you're trying different things that you normally do and you see spots you can get to, but you can't, so you got to find a way to make it happen."
Mitchell has averaged 34 points, 4.6 assists, 4.2 rebounds, and a steal while shooting 41.5% from deep through five games against the Clippers.
Conley, meanwhile, registered 17.4 points, 8.6 assists, and 3.8 rebounds per game while shooting 54.8% on threes over five contests during Utah's first-round series against the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Report: Grizzlies to trade Valanciunas to Pelicans for package, No. 10 pick
- Report: Pistons considering Cunningham, Green, Mobley for No. 1 pick
- Top 10 trade candidates this offseason
- Doncic debuts with 48 points, Slovenia wins Olympic opener
- Team USA is vulnerable in Tokyo. Can Australia mount a worthy challenge?