Kansas City Chiefs pivot Patrick Mahomes is the NFL's top-selling player of the 2019 season, the NFLPA announced Monday.
Mahomes gear led all sales of officially licensed NFL player-focused merchandise from March 1 to Nov. 30. Merchandise for New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who finished each of the past two seasons atop the retail list, ranked second.
Mahomes, the 2018 NFL MVP, has led the Chiefs to Super Bowl LIV in just his second year as their starting quarterback.
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson - the favorite to win the 2019 MVP award - finished 12th on the list. San Francisco 49ers passer Jimmy Garoppolo - Mahomes' counterpart in the Super Bowl - ranks 15th.
Here are the top 15 players in product sales:
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs
- Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
- Baker Mayfield, QB, Cleveland Browns
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, Cleveland Browns
- Khalil Mack, LB, Chicago Bears
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys
- Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans Saints
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens
- Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco 49ers