Hill: Chiefs will return to Super Bowl after being 'embarrassed'
"We definitely don't want to go down that route again," Hill said. "We'll be back."
During Super Bowl LV, the Chiefs failed to score a touchdown for the first time since Mahomes became a starter. Tampa Bay also held Hill to 73 receiving yards, and Buccaneers safety Antoine Winfield Jr. taunted him with a peace sign, which Hill often uses when scoring a touchdown.
Kansas City will enter the 2021 season in search of its third consecutive Super Bowl appearance.
- Heinicke leads Washington past Giants on TNF
- Colts to appear in 1st in-season edition of 'Hard Knocks'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Bieniemy brushes off USC rumors, focused on matchup with Ravens
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'