Haskins' wife being charged after allegedly injuring QB
Dwayne Haskins' wife is being charged with domestic battery for allegedly punching the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback during an incident in Las Vegas on July 3, according to a police report obtained by Greg Haas and Carolyn Williams of 8 News Now.
Haskins' injuries - including a split upper lip and missing upper tooth - were "substantial in nature," according to ESPN's Brooke Pryor.
Las Vegas police reportedly found blood and a piece of Haskins' tooth when searching his hotel room. The quarterback went to the hospital for his injuries.
The dispute stemmed from an apparent disagreement over plans for a social outing. Haskins and his friends didn't wait for his wife and others before going to a nightclub, Haas and Williams report.
Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins said she and Dwayne were in Las Vegas to renew their wedding vows. She faces a felony charge of battery and domestic violence resulting in bodily harm.
The Steelers signed Haskins this offseason.
- Heinicke leads Washington past Giants on TNF
- Colts to appear in 1st in-season edition of 'Hard Knocks'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Bieniemy brushes off USC rumors, focused on matchup with Ravens
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'