Report: Broncos wary about cost of potential Rodgers trade
However, the Broncos are leery of the cost of such a trade, reports Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio, citing a league source.
Industry belief is the Packers would seek three first-round picks and a second-round selection for Rodgers, according to Florio. Then there's the matter of financially compensating the 37-year-old, who reportedly declined an offer from Green Bay that would have made him the highest-paid player in the league.
However, Rodgers and star wideout Davante Adams appeared to declare their intention to take one last shot at a championship together when they shared an image of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen in a possible homage to "The Last Dance" on Saturday.
- Heinicke leads Washington past Giants on TNF
- Colts to appear in 1st in-season edition of 'Hard Knocks'
- Rodgers: 'We're in big trouble' if we freak out after Week 1 blowout loss
- Bieniemy brushes off USC rumors, focused on matchup with Ravens
- Higgins changing number after season: I don't want to be 'Ochocinco 2.0'