Colts to start Wentz despite 2 ankle sprains
The quarterback is active for the divisional clash.
Wentz reportedly had no setbacks during his week of rehabilitation and is pushing to play.
The 28-year-old was injured late against the Los Angeles Rams when his body contorted awkwardly during an Aaron Donald tackle. The Colts reportedly gave Jacob Eason and Brett Hundley first-team reps in practice in the event Wentz would be unavailable versus the Titans.
Indianapolis is 0-2 entering their first divisional game of the season. Wentz has thrown for 498 yards with three touchdowns and one interception in losses to the Rams and Seattle Seahawks.
- Seahawks' Carroll: I wouldn't have been here a long time without Wilson
- Jets acquire Flacco from Eagles after injury to Wilson
- Davante Adams placed on COVID-19 list ahead of TNF vs. Cardinals
- Saints grind out MNF win, drop Seahawks to 2-5
- Report: Texans not expected to deal Cooks, Tunsil ahead of trade deadline