Chiefs' Clark out, Jones will play vs. Chargers
Kansas City listed Clark as doubtful with a hamstring injury. He did not practice Friday due to the ailment.
Jones was a limited participant in practice all week with a wrist injury and was listed as questionable.
The Chiefs are looking to rebound from their first loss of the season last week to the Baltimore Ravens. Kansas City has just three sacks through two games, two of which have come from Jones.
- Seahawks' Carroll: I wouldn't have been here a long time without Wilson
- Report: Texans not expected to deal Cooks, Tunsil ahead of trade deadline
- Jets acquire Flacco from Eagles after injury to Wilson
- Davante Adams placed on COVID-19 list ahead of TNF vs. Cardinals
- Saints grind out MNF win, drop Seahawks to 2-5