Report: Dalton could miss 1-2 more weeks with knee injury
Rookie passer Justin Fields will make his first start Sunday against the Cleveland Browns. The first-rounder replaced Dalton in the win over the Cincinnati Bengals, throwing for 60 yards and an interception while adding 31 yards on the ground.
On Wednesday, Bears head coach Matt Nagy reiterated Dalton will return to the starting spot when he's healthy.
Dalton, who joined Chicago as a free agent this offseason, has completed 73.5% of his passes for 262 yards and one touchdown against one interception this campaign.
- Mahomes exits blowout loss vs. Titans after taking knee to head
- Jets' Wilson to have MRI on knee, reportedly likely to miss time
- Chase racks up 201 yards as Bengals blow out Ravens
- Panthers' Darnold benched in lopsided loss to Giants
- Report: Steelers' Ingram, Broncos' Fuller among possible trade candidates