Cook to return from ankle injury vs. Panthers
Cook missed two of the past three contests with an ankle injury and played at less than 100% in Week 4.
Alexander Mattison stepped into the starting lineup and performed well, rushing for 112 yards in Week 3 and 113 yards in Week 5.
Cook, one of the NFL's top running backs, has struggled to stay healthy throughout his career and has yet to play a full slate of regular-season games in five campaigns.
The 26-year-old racked up 226 rushing yards and one touchdown in three appearances this season.
- Report: Jaguars' Meyer has no plans to return to college
- Washington sends slumping Seahawks to 3-8 with MNF win
- Report: Vikings' Cook to miss at least 2 games with shoulder injury
- McCaffrey done for season after being placed on IR again
- AFC division betting odds: Patriots among best values over final 6 weeks