Report: Beckham could miss Jaguars game with hip injury
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.'s status for Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars is "up in the air" after he missed Thursday's practice with a hip injury, sources told Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Beckham's ailment is "not considered a major issue," added Rapoport.
With a vital Week 14 matchup with the NFC-leading Arizona Cardinals upcoming, it's possible the Rams could want to allow Beckham to rest instead of pushing him to play against the 2-9 Jaguars.
The veteran pass-catcher caught his first touchdown for the Rams and produced 81 yards during a loss to the Green Bay Packers last week.
L.A.'s offense is already facing the prospect of playing without running back Darrell Henderson, who also sat out Thursday's session with a thigh injury.
- Texans interview Josh McCown for head coaching vacancy
- Report: Prescott fined $25K for praising fans who threw debris at refs
- Valdes-Scantling doubtful vs. 49ers; Alexander, Bakhtiari questionable
- 49ers hopeful Bosa will be cleared to play vs. Packers
- Best bets to lead the NFL divisional round in passing, rushing, receiving yards