Giants' Jones out vs. Dolphins with neck injury
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones has not been cleared for contact due to a neck injury and will miss Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins as a result, head coach Joe Judge confirmed Friday.
Jones suffered a neck strain in last week's win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Glennon made one appearance in relief of Jones earlier this season, throwing one touchdown to two interceptions in a Week 5 loss to the Dallas Cowboys. The 31-year-old has made just five starts since 2018.
Jones has tossed 10 touchdowns and seven picks this season while leading the Giants to a 4-7 record.
- Texans interview Josh McCown for head coaching vacancy
- Report: Prescott fined $25K for praising fans who threw debris at refs
- Valdes-Scantling doubtful vs. 49ers; Alexander, Bakhtiari questionable
- 49ers hopeful Bosa will be cleared to play vs. Packers
- Rams-Buccaneers betting preview: Now or never in the NFC?