Report: Saints' Hill suffered finger injury, won't require surgery
The injury is similar to the one Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson sustained earlier this year. However, Hill's ailment is not as extensive, and he will attempt to play through it, Schefter reports.
Hill made his first start of the season at quarterback in New Orleans' prime-time loss to the Cowboys. He rushed for 101 yards but completed less than 50% of his passes and threw four interceptions.
The 31-year-old also revealed prior to the contest that he's dealing with a partially torn plantar fascia.
The Saints are in the midst of a five-game losing streak.
- Texans interview Josh McCown for head coaching vacancy
- Report: Prescott fined $25K for praising fans who threw debris at refs
- Valdes-Scantling doubtful vs. 49ers; Alexander, Bakhtiari questionable
- 49ers hopeful Bosa will be cleared to play vs. Packers
- Best bets to lead the NFL divisional round in passing, rushing, receiving yards