Bruins re-sign Mike Reilly to 3-year, $9M pact
Reilly was set to be among the top available unrestricted free-agent defensemen.
The smooth-skating 28-year-old recorded 27 points over 55 games last season split between the Bruins and Ottawa Senators. He posted strong underlying numbers, too:
Boston acquired Reilly prior to the 2021 trade deadline from the Sens in exchange for a 2022 third-round pick.
- Crosby hoping Ovechkin reaches Gretzky's goal record: 'It would be awesome'
- Sharks' Kane confident he'll be cleared in gambling investigation
- 'It could've been devastating': Maurice relieved to have stability on defense
- Five years ago, North America's young guns electrified the World Cup
- NHL projects 98% full vaccination rate among players before season