Rangers sign Chytil to 2-year extension
Chytil, 21, was a restricted free agent. He appeared in 42 games last season, scoring eight goals and adding 14 assists.
The Rangers selected Chytil with the 21st overall pick in the 2017 NHL Draft. He posted 23 points in 75 contests during his rookie campaign in 2018-19. In 186 career games, he has 34 goals and 37 assists.
- Canucks GM: 'No angry sides' in contract talks with Pettersson, Hughes
- Aho amused by Hurricanes' $20 signing bonus for Kotkaniemi: 'It's pretty funny'
- Five years ago, North America's young guns electrified the World Cup
- Kane says he didn't know about alleged assault in 2010
- Sharks' Hertl not worried about contract extension