Blues sign Parayko to 8-year extension
The contract will kick in after the upcoming season has concluded and will run through the 2029-30 campaign.
"I can't wait to wear the Blue Note for another nine years," Parayko said. "St. Louis has been my home now for six seasons, and this is where I want to be. All the relationships I've gained, the teammates I've had, and the organization have all had a big impact on me. Winning here in 2019 was special, and I want the chance to stay here and do that again."
The 28-year-old had two goals and 10 assists in 32 games last season while averaging 21:20 minutes of ice time.
Parayko has spent his entire career with the Blues, suiting up in 418 career games and totaling 171 points.
- Merzlikins unfazed by fan's taunts over Kivlenieks' death: 'I believe in karma'
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig
- Blues off to franchise-best start as Husso blanks Kings
- Andersen stops former team, undefeated Hurricanes beat Leafs
- Mangiapane leads Flames to win over Rangers