Bozak returns to Blues on 1-year contract
Bozak is taking a significant pay cut from his previous contract, which paid him $5 million annually.
The 35-year-old veteran remained productive during an injury-riddled 2020-21 campaign, producing at a 0.55 point per game clip with five goals and 12 assists in 31 contests. He averaged a career-low 14:55 per game.
Bozak, as he's been throughout his 12-year career, was highly efficient in the faceoff circle last year, winning 56.8% of his draws.
The Regina, Saskatchewan, product will be entering his fourth campaign with the Blues after spending his first nine NHL seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season