Watch: Rahm drills clutch putt on No. 18 to take clubhouse lead
Jon Rahm is the clubhouse leader at the U.S. Open following an electric finish on the 18th hole at Torrey Pines.
For users in the United States:
For users in Canada:
The pre-tournament favorite followed a birdie on the 17th with an incredible read to nail a curling putt on the 72nd hole of the championship. He took a one-shot lead over Louis Oosthuizen.
Oosthuizen will now need to match the Spaniard with a birdie of his own over the final two holes to force a playoff.
- Austrian-born, American-raised Straka leads Olympic golf
- PGA TOUR won't allow members to compete in Saudi International
- South Koreans can avoid mandatory military service with Olympic medal
- Rahm still doesn't know why he's watching Olympics from home
- Olympic golf betting preview: Red-hot Morikawa favored to win gold