Seth Rollins recounts fan attack: 'It's terrifying'
Seth Rollins spoke for the first time since being attacked by a fan at WWE Raw, saying he was shaken by the incident.
"It's terrifying, brother ... it happened very quickly," Rollins said in an interview with TMZ Sports on Tuesday. "So I was mostly just reacting and hoping that our security team would come and do their job, which they did very quickly. And then it was just trying to detach and move on and hope that everybody's OK."
Rollins was tackled by 24-year-old Elisah Spencer during Monday night's live broadcast of Raw at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Spencer was arrested and charged with attempted assault and attempted violation of arts and cultural affairs (disrupting a live sporting event).
No one was injured in the attack, but Rollins believes Spencer should be banned from future WWE events.
"I think as a precedence he probably should not be allowed at the events," Rollins said.
- bayley Reacts To Reports That She Won't Be Back For WWE Royal Rumble - Wrestling Inc.
- Roman Reigns becomes longest-reigning Universal Champion in WWE history
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch reacts to new challenger Doudrop
- Tony Khan Responds To “Irresponsible” Eric Bischoff Comments - Wrestling Inc.
- Former WWE Star Now Accepting Bookings - Wrestling Inc.